The Jensen needs new front wings, but the offside panel was out of stock and, when it came to remanufacturing, our supplier had problems with the press. While we could progress with other areas of the car, this caused a hurdle with the front end of the car.
Since the last update the work on the Jensen has included:
- Soda-blasting the bonnet ready and rectifying small areas of rot for respray
- Preparing the front wings for new panels
- New front floor on passenger side
- New inner and outer sills on nearside of car (offside done in 2014)
- New metal welded into offside rear arch, including drain holes
- New metal welded into full length of base of driver's door
Watch the video to see the work so far.